Thursday 5 November 2009

Read this before you buy a contour abs belt!

You're sure to have seen the TV infomercials for the contour abs toning belt, and they look great don't they?

I thought so, so I ordered one by paying $14.95 on their website for a 'free trial'. Shipping is incredibly slow and my order took over 3 weeks to arrive, which annoyed me to start with as it means the free trial period is expired before I even got the ab belt!

When I first got the Contour Abs I didn't think it looked like very good quality and in fact it actually broke after only 3 weeks. I returned it, expecting a refund only to find they kept charging my credit card $49.95 each month (they split the cost as its expensive, $49.95 for 4 months).

After a lot of phone calls i managed to get my refund, and this time did some research online - I ended up buying a flex belt ab toner as it seems to be the one that everyone rates best for quality etc.

I'm really happy with the flex belt, and I just wanted to write this article so that others don't make the same mistake i did - do your research online before you buy a Contour Abs!

I found this is a good ab belt review - and you can buy your flex belt ab toner from the official website here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice products, hope can have one too.
    -------
    stomach exercises
    slendertone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out www.hottestabs.com for the most extensive information on Ab Belts! We have EXCLUSIVE deals with manufacturers which allows us to sell for less and offer trial offers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flex Belt is a product that was created by people with strong medical backgrounds. It is even accepted by the FDA and deemed to be safe. The primary area this fitness gadget is designed to target is the abdominal muscles.

    Buy Flex Belt

    ReplyDelete